2011年3月22日 星期二

Songbook 3/22

Tu Fawning - Diamond In The Forest
Anika - Yang Yang
Anika - No One's There
Nico - Winter Song
Janelle Monáe - Dance Or Die (Featuring Saul Williams)
Boris - 希望 -Hope-
Boris - Black Original
New Orde - Fine Time
Tomsk-7 - Bloodlink
New Order - Bizarre Love Triangle (12" Version)
Young Marble Giants - N.I.T.A.
The Boo Radleys - Upon 9th And Fairchild
Das Oath - Great News From The South Pole
Trailer Trash Tracys - Candy Girl
Atari Teenage Riot - Speed
The Sunshine Factory - Roving Eye
Burial - In McDonalds
Crystal Antlers - Several Tongues
The Stone Roses - Good Times
The Stone Roses - Tears
G-Schmitt - Balsam (樹木礼讃)
Failure - Macaque
Still - Sa-Ma-Yo-I
Unwound - Pardon My French
Unsane - Sick
The Shine & Shine & Shine & Shine - Cut My Hair
Deerhoof - Hey I Can
My Little Airport - 失落沮喪歌
Wye Oak - Emmylou
薄荷葉 - 珠寶黑暗

沒有留言:

張貼留言